10 October 2019

Mind the gap?

One of my friends has just politely reminded me of the large gap since I last posted on here, so here I am, somewhat embarrassed, and wondering what to ramble on about today.

During the last few months I’ve been working on a number of different trees on the website and I’m currently engaged in the Langford branch which has had to be completely rewritten for the last 200 years (by which I mean 200 years going backwards). The 1700s and 1600s being quite wrong, my cousin and I discovered, so he did the legwork and I checked some of it and now we have both redirected that part of our shared tree. So having had to take out a number of downward branches I’m now re-entering some of them and finding out all sorts of new things!

But who knows? I may well get distracted and go back to the Culpins which are always at the back of my mind and certainly having had coffee this morning wth a friend and fellow Culpin researcher I am already thinking I wonder what to do next with them.

Onwards then and I will do my best to be back son!

No comments: